- Registered on: February 11, 2021
- Last connection: November 30, 2021
November 30, 2021
- 16:23 Audacious Audacious: RE: Default sort order?
- Although minor, this is a niggle which frequently bites.
I often use the "Play" feature of the search tool and thi...
March 29, 2021
- 10:40 Audacious Feature #1082 (New): File writer option to pad track numbers with leading zeros
I've just ripped a CD using audacious. I had the "prepend track numbers to file name" setting checked. Here's ...
February 14, 2021
- 22:06 Audacious Feature #1071: Linkage could be improved for packagers.
- Thanks for the clarification!
February 13, 2021
- 16:35 Audacious Feature #1071 (New): Linkage could be improved for packagers.
Over at OpenBSD, we've been trying to provide binary packages for the QT GUI for Audacious. Our extant package...
February 12, 2021
- 16:56 Audacious Support #1069: Make various windows dockable.
After watching the video in your link, I managed to dock stuff in GTK, but I had a hard time getting thing...
February 11, 2021
- 17:17 Audacious Support #1069: Make various windows dockable.
- According to #1022 this should be possible in 4.1, but I can't see how to.
Is it only available on the QT interfac...
- 10:19 Audacious Support #1069: Make various windows dockable.
- (I realise that the album art and a spectrum analyser are shown in the bottom bar, but they are small and you can't r...
- 10:15 Audacious Support #1069 (Closed): Make various windows dockable.
- It would be neat if stuff like album art, EQ and visualizer, could be docked into the main window.
- 10:13 Audacious Feature #1068 (Rejected): Browsing with album art
- It would be great if Audacious had a way to browse a music collection as a grid of album (or artist) art.
- 10:09 Audacious Feature #1067 (New): Equalizer adjustments are coarse.
- I've noticed that the equalizer settings are quite coarse.
They go from -12 to 12, in a unit I assume is db?
Also available in: Atom