- Registered on: January 07, 2012
- Last connection: January 22, 2017
January 22, 2017
- 05:17 Audacious Feature #697 (Rejected): DIsable resuming in playlist manager when double clicking a playlist
- I'd like to request an option to change the behavior of double clicking an entry in playlist manager, to behave more ...
December 27, 2016
- There is a strange error message that pops up with some m4a/aac tracks on audacious. The playback is not affected. I ...
December 18, 2016
- 01:12 Audacious Bug #689: Error dialog at end of certain m4a/aac tracks
- And here is the terminal output when this happens....
- 01:10 Audacious Bug #689 (Rejected): Error dialog at end of certain m4a/aac tracks
- I'm seeing an error dialog which ends in "Unknown playback error (check the console for detailed error inform" when c...
May 17, 2016
- 00:29 Audacious Feature #645 (Rejected): AMIDI Plugin: saving soundfont load lists
- I would like to request a feature to save soundfont lists, such as when you load several soundfont instrument files, ...
March 05, 2016
- 05:21 Audacious Feature #626 (Closed): Opus cover art
- I'd like to request support for opus cover art in the info bar.
May 28, 2015
- 04:18 Audacious Feature #547 (Closed): Option to hide the playlist tab bar, regardless
- I have docked the Playlist Manager and I find that it works much better for a large amount of playlists. I'd like to ...
May 19, 2015
- 07:43 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious closes when adding many MP3s to playlist
- I tested an old mp3 stash and found one which causes a crash. Here is the backtrace:
@Program received signal SIGA...
May 18, 2015
- 10:28 Audacious Feature #542: Option to suppress error popup on crossfade failure
- Ok, so I guess losing audio is not worth it. Thanks for everything.
I don't notice much difference in cpu usage b...
May 17, 2015
- 10:59 Audacious Feature #542: Option to suppress error popup on crossfade failure
- John Lindgren wrote:
> Why don't you enable the resampling effect as the message suggests?
Sorry for the late rep...
Also available in: Atom