- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: September 15, 2015
- Last connection: October 13, 2015
October 13, 2015
- 22:34 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: FLAC plugin fails on windows 8 and 8.1
- The bug is very unstable. Now I can't reproduce it, should I open a new report anyway?
October 11, 2015
- I noticed the bug #523 for the versions 3.6.2a and 3.7beta1. The crash frequently appears when the mouse pointer move...
October 09, 2015
- 00:13 Audacious Bug #523: FLAC plugin broken on Windows 8.1, FFMPEG plugin works
- I've tested 3.6.2a and 3.7beta1 versions on windows 8 and 8.1 and found similar problem with flac plugin. Adding flac...
October 03, 2015
- 16:24 Audacious Audacious: RE: Click at the end of file playing
- It seems that it's problem of 3.6.2 version in the audacious-3.7-beta1-win32.zip I don't hear the click.
- 11:04 Audacious Audacious: RE: Click at the end of file playing
- No, sndfile-play doesn't. The click is at the end of the playing (I would say it is little bit after the end). In the...
September 30, 2015
- 00:28 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Output plugin for a custom audio device
- Found that forbid format may in output plugin (example in the CoreAudio plugin, open_audio function).
It seems that non audio info some how passes into the audio stream while playing a wave file using sdlout plug...
September 24, 2015
I've created an output plugin for a non standard audio device. Now I can play music on the device using the Au...
September 20, 2015
- 19:24 Audacious Audacious: RE: Building Audacious Player for windows (assembly release)
- Thank you,
September 18, 2015
- 19:36 Audacious Audacious: RE: Building Audacious Player for windows (assembly release)
- Thank you! Now buttons looks ok. Going to work on the target plugin now.
Please, also, pay attantion to the initial ...
Also available in: Atom