Added by Anonymous 2 months ago
hi, i am new here. where i can make, see my url list- my favourite radio stations? i tried this and that but these stations come between the songs.
my wish is to have a separate list only with these radio stations.
RE: url - Added by Thomas Lange 2 months ago
Audacious supports multiple playlists. So create a separate one and only add the radio stations there.
You can do that via the menu bar ("Playlist -> New" (CTRL+T)) or the playlist manager (CTRL+P).
1. i added an url address - toevoegen - dutch - but where is added?
2.can i later, when i know more, install so that by starting pc this list comes first?
3.when I click right on a song - i see knippen - in dutch- is cut.there's is no - verwijderen - delete,ja? pls add it, ok?
4.pls tell me - step by step - how can i make this separate list with radio- s...
5.later i will send more questions if u don't mind...
RE: url - Added by Michael Schwendt about 1 month ago
1. That would depend on your operating system and configuration. With Linux, by default Audacious stores playlists in $HOME/.config/audacious/playlists/
2. By default, Audacious continues with the playlist and track number you had used the last time.
3. Delete key works as well as "Cut" in right-click menu.
4. As explained by Thomas, use Audacious menu "Playlist > New" or its keyboard shortcut. You can also use the Playlist Manager and even give your playlist a customized name.