- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: February 23, 2018
February 23, 2018
- 17:27 Audacious Bug #765: Gnome Shortcut doesn't work anymore in Gnome 3.26 (thanks Gnome for breaking things again!), patch attached
- Patch isn't enough for GNOME 3.26.2 and Fedora 27.
February 21, 2018
- This causes a NULL ptr crash in Audacious 3.8.2, which I cannot reproduce yet, but the backtrace is clear:
February 01, 2018
- 21:42 Audacious Bug #775 (Rejected): Fwd: ampache plugin crash in 3.9 at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1541127
January 20, 2018
- 00:40 Audacious Audacious: RE: Files not deleted physically when using "Service, delete selected files"
- Works for me, albeit with Fedora 27.
Qt build or GTK build?
What are your settings for the "Delete Files" plugi...
December 25, 2017
- 11:54 Audacious Bug #761: parts of the software disappear...
- > I use Linux Mint 18.1 with Cinnamon. :)
These are details you should have mentioned in the first post already.
September 26, 2017
- Just a headsup, since it may be only temporary misbehaviour.
In Fedora 27 with GNOME 3.26.0 (either using Xorg or ...
September 09, 2017
- 22:59 Audacious Feature #741: Command line control of plugin parameters
- Well, with fairness in mind, only making it work for _all plugins_ would invalidate what I've written above. I've had...
September 08, 2017
- 17:04 Audacious Feature #741: Command line control of plugin parameters
- Not possible without a major redesign/rewrite of the plugin infrastructure and the plugins themselves. Btw, the confi...
August 15, 2017
- 21:58 Audacious Audacious: RE: Drag and drop into playlist on GTK interface
- Other applications are affected, too.
August 13, 2017
- 18:10 Audacious Audacious: RE: Drag and drop into playlist on GTK interface
- > an issue with Wayland
Indeed. GNOME on Xorg doesn't suffer from the same problem.
Also available in: Atom