- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: May 10, 2021
May 10, 2021
- 09:27 Audacious Feature #1097: Replace the volume button with a horizontal scale
- 100/5 is quite fine-grained in my opinion, since with 20 steps it covers the most common use-cases.
Scaling a GUI ...
April 30, 2021
- 09:14 Audacious Audacious: RE: url
- 1. That would depend on your operating system and configuration. With Linux, by default Audacious stores playlists in...
March 26, 2021
- 13:28 Audacious Bug #1080: Cannot move application on Wayland
- There are various Qt problems with Wayland, so if you insist on using the Winamp UI, the continued workaround is to s...
March 11, 2021
- 22:32 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- Actually, the server says it is an "application/ogg" stream, since it uses an Ogg container for FLAC data.
January 01, 2021
- 10:40 Audacious Audacious: RE: Unable to re-open Audacious 4.05 in Winamp-mode
- qt5-qtimageformats is a Qt plugin that isn't even installed by default. Perhaps KDE pulls it in. There are only few d...
November 21, 2020
- 23:14 Audacious Audacious: RE: Unable to re-open Audacious 4.05 in Winamp-mode
- > I'm running Fedora 33 KDE-spin, with plasma 5.19.5
If using the Fedora supplied packages, they build Audacious w...
October 24, 2020
- 11:26 Audacious Audacious: RE: Trojan found by Windows Security
- Either that or only a false positive. Maybe you can tell more about "the same file" that causes this? Is it a publicl...
June 06, 2020
- 15:53 Audacious Bug #992 (Closed): Large APE tag (> 1 MB) causes Audacious to abort with std::bad_alloc exception
June 01, 2020
- 08:26 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to get Adlib files playing on Linux build?
- Generally, whatever Linux distribution you choose to use, if you want to modify (and rebuild) existing packages, your...
May 30, 2020
- 20:59 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to get Adlib files playing on Linux build?
- Well, you could build just the adplug plugin from the audacious-plugins package and add it to your installation.
Also available in: Atom