- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: June 06, 2020
June 06, 2020
- 15:53 Audacious Bug #992 (Closed): Large APE tag (> 1 MB) causes Audacious to abort with std::bad_alloc exception
June 01, 2020
- 08:26 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to get Adlib files playing on Linux build?
- Generally, whatever Linux distribution you choose to use, if you want to modify (and rebuild) existing packages, your...
May 30, 2020
- 20:59 Audacious Audacious: RE: How to get Adlib files playing on Linux build?
- Well, you could build just the adplug plugin from the audacious-plugins package and add it to your installation.
May 20, 2020
- 10:23 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious doesn't start
- The most likely cause is that you've misinstalled Audacious. As a first trouble-shooting step, remove any older versi...
September 16, 2019
- 14:32 Audacious Audacious: RE: Playlist to open on different PC-s
- What are your "Playlist > Export" settings for Audacious? Did you enable the relative paths option?
June 11, 2019
- 14:12 Audacious Feature #892: Follow symlinks when adding directory
- Your steps are odd and confusing. If you copy file.flac into subdir, in which directory do you run the ln command?
June 07, 2019
- 21:12 Audacious Support #891: Volume resets after stop/start (PulseAudio network sink)
- > The bug doesn't occur when Pulse isn't dumping into a network sink.
Well, it is PulseAudio server that remembers...
- 10:05 Audacious Support #891: Volume resets after stop/start (PulseAudio network sink)
- Which audio output plugin do you use? (menu File > Settings > Audio > Output Settings)
December 31, 2018
- 12:12 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Debian Testing is somewhat behind Fedora because of Red Hat's involvement with GCC....
December 30, 2018
- 22:59 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Interestingly, the "problematic module" attached to this ticket crashes openmpt123.
Going through a dir of testmod...
Also available in: Atom