- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: February 25, 2019
December 31, 2018
- 12:12 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Debian Testing is somewhat behind Fedora because of Red Hat's involvement with GCC....
December 30, 2018
- 22:59 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Interestingly, the "problematic module" attached to this ticket crashes openmpt123.
Going through a dir of testmod...
- 12:14 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- My advice: Don't "switch", but introduce a separate input plugin for a new MOD backend lib.
The rationale is simp...
November 03, 2018
- 22:19 Audacious Feature #841: command line option to start playing if not playing
- You could script your desired behaviour with the separate "audtool" program.
October 25, 2018
- 20:07 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Heads-up: ALSA 1.1.7 breaks Audacious
- This is the fix for it:
October 23, 2018
- Just as a heads-up:
If updating ALSA from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7, Audacious' ALSA o...
July 13, 2018
- 23:35 Audacious Bug #808 (Closed): gnomeshortcuts fix for bug 765 does not work
- In reply to:
- 22:30 Audacious Bug #807: Freeze when saving in Song Info window with paused playback
- The days when one could release a hot-fix into the Fedora package repositories are long since gone. Nowadays one need...
- 12:31 Audacious Bug #807: Freeze when saving in Song Info window with paused playback
- D'oh! Duplicate of 806. Reporter could have avoided the downstream ticket.
- 12:28 Audacious Bug #807 (Rejected): Freeze when saving in Song Info window with paused playback
Steps to Reproduce:
1. add a new mp3 to my playlist,
Also available in: Atom