- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: June 11, 2019
June 11, 2019
- 14:12 Audacious Bug #892: Does not follow symlinks when adding directory
- Your steps are odd and confusing. If you copy file.flac into subdir, in which directory do you run the ln command?
June 07, 2019
- 21:12 Audacious Bug #891: Volume resets when you stop a track and start a new one
- > The bug doesn't occur when Pulse isn't dumping into a network sink.
Well, it is PulseAudio server that remembers...
- 10:05 Audacious Bug #891: Volume resets when you stop a track and start a new one
- Which audio output plugin do you use? (menu File > Settings > Audio > Output Settings)
December 31, 2018
- 12:12 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Debian Testing is somewhat behind Fedora because of Red Hat's involvement with GCC....
December 30, 2018
- 22:59 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- Interestingly, the "problematic module" attached to this ticket crashes openmpt123.
Going through a dir of testmod...
- 12:14 Audacious Feature #848: Set OpenMPT priority above ModPlug
- My advice: Don't "switch", but introduce a separate input plugin for a new MOD backend lib.
The rationale is simp...
November 03, 2018
- 22:19 Audacious Feature #841: command line option to start playing if not playing
- You could script your desired behaviour with the separate "audtool" program.
October 25, 2018
- 20:07 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Heads-up: ALSA 1.1.7 breaks Audacious
- This is the fix for it:
October 23, 2018
- Just as a heads-up:
If updating ALSA from 1.1.6 to 1.1.7, Audacious' ALSA o...
July 13, 2018
- 23:35 Audacious Bug #808 (Closed): gnomeshortcuts fix for bug 765 does not work
- In reply to:
Also available in: Atom