- Registered on: December 24, 2011
- Last connection: September 07, 2021
September 07, 2021
- 20:46 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious always using 3rd layer directory as the title/artist/album of every song
- Scratch the previous post. Toggling the option changes Artist/Album here.
- 20:45 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious always using 3rd layer directory as the title/artist/album of every song
- BetaMaster 1 wrote:
> that did nothing
It only makes a difference, if you remove your files from the playlist and...
- 20:19 Audacious Bug #1125: Can't read some mp3 files
- Karol Kurek wrote:
> Rely on the real type seems to be more accurate.
If and only if every file to be loaded is r...
August 25, 2021
- 16:46 Audacious Bug #1125: Can't read some mp3 files
- It's not an MP3 file, but an M4A file. Give it an .m4a file name extension....
August 05, 2021
- 21:17 Audacious Bug #1120: filewrite error when writing
- Cristian Edgardo wrote:
> 1- installing: ldap-utils (2.4.57+dfsg-3) and slapd (2.4.57+dfsg-3)
May 10, 2021
- 09:27 Audacious Feature #1097: Replace the volume button with a horizontal scale
- 100/5 is quite fine-grained in my opinion, since with 20 steps it covers the most common use-cases.
Scaling a GUI ...
April 30, 2021
- 09:14 Audacious Audacious: RE: url
- 1. That would depend on your operating system and configuration. With Linux, by default Audacious stores playlists in...
March 26, 2021
- 13:28 Audacious Bug #1080: Cannot move application on Wayland
- There are various Qt problems with Wayland, so if you insist on using the Winamp UI, the continued workaround is to s...
March 11, 2021
- 22:32 Audacious Feature #1075: Ogg FLAC stream support
- Actually, the server says it is an "application/ogg" stream, since it uses an Ogg container for FLAC data.
January 01, 2021
- 10:40 Audacious Audacious: RE: Unable to re-open Audacious 4.05 in Winamp-mode
- qt5-qtimageformats is a Qt plugin that isn't even installed by default. Perhaps KDE pulls it in. There are only few d...
Also available in: Atom