Segfault in new Blur Scope plugin - QT version
Audacious will crash if running the Blur Scope plugin in either QT or Skins/QT if one clicks the plugin-settings button TWICE: First time works correctly (pops up settings window with "Color" button), then pressing the [Close] button properly closes the popup window. Second time immediately crashes Audacious!
I'm running latist Audacious GIT as/of 07/18. Test machine is running a 32-bit Debian Stretch derivative with QT v5.7.1+dsfg-3+deb9u1.
Steps to reproduce:
1) $>audacious -Q
2) [File].[Settings].[Plugins] (Plugin settings window pops up)
3) [Visualization].[check] Blur Scope
4) Click on "gear" icon: (color window pops up)
5) Click [Close] button on color window
6) Click on "gear" icon again (Audacious crashes with segfault - should pop up color window again).
#3 Updated by John Lindgren 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Closed
Fixed, thanks for reporting: