- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: April 29, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, June 20, 2012)
April 29, 2020
- 22:10 Audacious Bug #975: Segfault/leak on exit with streamtuner enabled
- Sorry, some shit went down and wasn't able to do it last weekend. Should have it for 4.0.4 though.
April 22, 2020
- 14:03 Audacious Bug #975: Segfault/leak on exit with streamtuner enabled
- It should not be that difficult to fix if I port the network accesses to use QNetworkAccessManager. The problem is t...
April 06, 2020
- 19:46 Audacious Support #952: Flathub / Snap Store
- Adding Audacious to flathub is on my todo, but it involves dealing with flatpak, so it is pretty far down the list.
April 05, 2020
- 21:28 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 4.0 and GTK3 support
- Officially, both the GTK2 and GTK3 branches are deprecated. GTK3 is more deprecated than GTK2, but the next major ve...
- 16:27 Audacious Audacious: RE: Debian / Jack / Audacious 4.0: crash when attempting forward inside a track, with soxr resampling.
- Audacious 4.0.1 will have a fix for this problem.
- 16:25 Audacious Bug #950 (Closed): Segfault when rewinding song with enabled SoX Resampler plugin
- Fix will be in 4.0.1.
- 16:07 Audacious Bug #950: Segfault when rewinding song with enabled SoX Resampler plugin
- The problem has to do with calling soxr_process() in flush. This causes SoX to free its buffers. Rewinding isn't ne...
- 15:52 Audacious Bug #951 (Closed): Handle Window manager exit corretly
- I committed an adjusted version of this patch that should match the GTK version's behaviour. It will be in 4.0.1.
- 15:02 Audacious Bug #950: Segfault when rewinding song with enabled SoX Resampler plugin
- Can you provide a stack trace?
April 04, 2020
- 21:40 Audacious Support #949 (Closed): Single click in playlist switches to selected song, which doesn't allow to select multiple songs in the playlist to move/remove them anymore
- Cherry-picked to 4.0.x branch.
Also available in: Atom