- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: June 30, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, June 20, 2012)
June 30, 2020
- 16:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: change language
- It will automatically choose the correct locale based on system locale.
June 27, 2020
- 15:45 Audacious Audacious: RE: windows version
- Probably either:
- mixing third-party plugins compiled for a newer (or very old) audacious in your install
June 26, 2020
- 22:05 Audacious Audacious: RE: windows QT test version
- Windows enablement is one of the reasons why I started working on adapting the tree to use Meson. As previously stat...
June 25, 2020
- These days, it seems many people do not really use the forum, and the majority of work on Audacious these days is coo...
- 18:51 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: projectM - where is the plugin
- About a year ago, I attempted to resurrect the plugin, but I found that libprojectM is quite unstable when used with ...
- 18:37 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: feature request: audio decoders
- These codecs are all supported via ffmpeg. We generally do not write custom plugins when ffmpeg provides an already ...
- 18:36 Audacious Audacious: RE: windows QT test version
- At some point, I am planning on setting up GitHub actions to produce nightly builds for Windows using GTK and Qt tool...
- 18:33 Audacious Audacious: RE: audacious docs
- Unfortunately, we've never had anyone sit down and write a manual. If you're interested in doing so, it would be a w...
April 29, 2020
- 22:10 Audacious Bug #975: Segfault/leak on exit with streamtuner enabled
- Sorry, some shit went down and wasn't able to do it last weekend. Should have it for 4.0.4 though.
April 22, 2020
- 14:03 Audacious Bug #975: Segfault/leak on exit with streamtuner enabled
- It should not be that difficult to fix if I port the network accesses to use QNetworkAccessManager. The problem is t...
Also available in: Atom