- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: April 04, 2020
- Audacious (Developer, June 20, 2012)
April 04, 2020
- 21:40 Audacious Support #949 (Closed): Single click in playlist switches to selected song, which doesn't allow to select multiple songs in the playlist to move/remove them anymore
- Cherry-picked to 4.0.x branch.
- 21:36 Audacious Support #949 (In Progress): Single click in playlist switches to selected song, which doesn't allow to select multiple songs in the playlist to move/remove them anymore
- I added a workaround in qtui commit bd1b29fbf. This will be backported to 4.0.1 release soon.
- 21:20 Audacious Support #949: Single click in playlist switches to selected song, which doesn't allow to select multiple songs in the playlist to move/remove them anymore
- This issue did exist for me in 4.0-beta1 but I haven't had time to sort it out. I suspect it is actually a KDE regre...
March 22, 2020
- 03:46 Audacious Audacious: RE: Error: code 28
- Use something like mp3check to fix the files Streamripper creates.
January 21, 2020
- 23:38 Audacious Audacious: RE: The playlist "window" disappears constantly.
- What window manager and toolkit are you using?
- 23:33 Audacious Feature #936: Waveform Seekbar Plugin
- Unfortunately it is not really architecturally possible at the moment. A long time ago, we had a similar plugin for ...
January 13, 2020
- 19:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 4.0b - No audio output
- Open the Log Inspector and see if it prints any errors while playing audio?
January 07, 2020
- 05:10 Audacious Support #933: User requirements document
- A user requirements document for what?
January 01, 2020
- 02:48 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- I think adding libarchive as a dependency is fine tbh. It's already on most systems and builds fine on Windows.
December 28, 2019
- 21:05 Audacious Support #931: Google recaptcha required 20+ tests to create my account
- I don't think Redmine supports any captcha other than recaptcha unfortunately :(
Also available in: Atom