- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: January 21, 2020
- Audacious (Developer, June 20, 2012)
January 21, 2020
- 23:38 Audacious Audacious: RE: The playlist "window" disappears constantly.
- What window manager and toolkit are you using?
- 23:33 Audacious Feature #936: Waveform Seekbar Plugin
- Unfortunately it is not really architecturally possible at the moment. A long time ago, we had a similar plugin for ...
January 13, 2020
- 19:20 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious 4.0b - No audio output
- Open the Log Inspector and see if it prints any errors while playing audio?
January 07, 2020
- 05:10 Audacious Support #933: User requirements document
- A user requirements document for what?
January 01, 2020
- 02:48 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- I think adding libarchive as a dependency is fine tbh. It's already on most systems and builds fine on Windows.
December 28, 2019
- 21:05 Audacious Support #931: Google recaptcha required 20+ tests to create my account
- I don't think Redmine supports any captcha other than recaptcha unfortunately :(
- 20:28 Audacious Feature #930 (Closed): skins-qt: Display song info when hovering over shaded window (like skins-gtk)
- I applied a similar (but cleaner) patch in commit a7f60824498282d7aa762f28e3100518f02c094d.
November 27, 2019
- 11:57 Audacious Bug #922: Background color of Qt color button is not visible
- Seems fine to me, go ahead and apply it.
November 22, 2019
- 10:39 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- Well, the reason I ask is because some module sets are distributed as archives.
So, I think instead of using miniz...
November 21, 2019
- 10:49 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- What would URIs look like in a zipfile?
Something like file:///home/ariadne/foo.zip/bar.mp3 ?
Also available in: Atom