- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: April 01, 2012
- Last connection: November 16, 2020
- Audacious (Manager, Developer, June 20, 2012)
November 16, 2020
- 11:43 Audacious Bug #1031: Song Lyrics again not working
- Screenscraping genius.com is likely something that will get us DMCA'd. I'd rather not.
- 11:38 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: Feature Support: new VGM gme version 0.7.0 (or 0.6.0 at least)
- The version of GME we include in Audacious is highly modified. I can look into porting the GME 0.7 features.
- 11:32 Audacious Audacious: RE: Audacious' open source license?
- It is possible to relicense software if all relevant copyright holders agree to it.
We spent several years working...
- 11:27 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: LyricWiki
- I will look into what sites Clementine is scraping for lyrics soon. I have been very busy with other work for the pa...
June 30, 2020
- 16:49 Audacious Audacious: RE: change language
- It will automatically choose the correct locale based on system locale.
June 27, 2020
- 15:45 Audacious Audacious: RE: windows version
- Probably either:
- mixing third-party plugins compiled for a newer (or very old) audacious in your install
June 26, 2020
- 22:05 Audacious Audacious: RE: windows QT test version
- Windows enablement is one of the reasons why I started working on adapting the tree to use Meson. As previously stat...
June 25, 2020
- These days, it seems many people do not really use the forum, and the majority of work on Audacious these days is coo...
- 18:51 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: projectM - where is the plugin
- About a year ago, I attempted to resurrect the plugin, but I found that libprojectM is quite unstable when used with ...
- 18:37 Audacious Plugin Development: RE: feature request: audio decoders
- These codecs are all supported via ffmpeg. We generally do not write custom plugins when ffmpeg provides an already ...
Also available in: Atom