- Registered on: June 16, 2012
- Last connection: February 11, 2021
December 22, 2019
- 22:44 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- Libarchive provides many types of archives, for both reading and writing.
If I can say my opinion, it seems a bit ex...
March 09, 2019
- 14:38 Audacious Bug #880 (Rejected): Wrong active area in some skins.
- With some skins, some buttons can be activated when pressing on regions where those buttons do not exist.
- 14:19 Audacious Bug #859: .wsz skins cannot be used on Windows
- It is possible to handle directly ZIP files on Windows with some API, but in my opionion, since Audacious is already ...
August 14, 2017
- 18:55 Audacious Feature #739: WAVEOUT plugin may use Windows events instead of pthread
- John Lindgren wrote:
> "Better" why? Are you having problems with the current code?
No, I have no problems with ...
August 12, 2017
- 18:35 Audacious Feature #739 (Rejected): WAVEOUT plugin may use Windows events instead of pthread
By looking the source of this plugin, perhaps instead of declaring two mutex and a cond pthread objects, it w...
March 25, 2017
- 14:50 Audacious Audacious: RE: QT and GTK versions of skins ui.
- I hope that this feature request could be put in a TODO list. Not necessary to be implemented tomorrow, but useful fo...
March 05, 2017
by doing a comparison with WinMerge between the sources of skins ui for QT and GTK, they look very similar, a...
January 25, 2017
- 20:11 Audacious Feature #696: Playing MIDI files with FM.
- Well, this is not needed.
Everything we need already exists.
The good plugin is Adplug-XMMS, already included in Au...
January 21, 2017
- 18:57 Audacious Feature #696 (Rejected): Playing MIDI files with FM.
- I'm wondering if it would be possible to play MIDI files also with FM OPL2/3 like waveforms in addition of using Soun...
August 12, 2016
- 15:34 Audacious Feature #659 (Closed): Audacious ported to BeOS
- I compiled successfully Audacious under Haiku OS.
I had to do only two fixes to make it working:
1) "-lm" for add...
Also available in: Atom