- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: December 14, 2015
- Last connection: December 11, 2018
December 12, 2018
- 08:46 Audacious Support #851: Windows installation to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacious" causes error at startup
- Cool, I've moved the install location; just for interest' sake, I did see an event log about gspawn-win32-helper.exe ...
December 11, 2018
- 05:31 Audacious Support #851: Windows installation to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacious" causes error at startup
- I'm not sure how to assist with figuring this out - I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no change. This i...
December 10, 2018
- 10:56 Audacious Support #851 (Closed): Windows installation to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacious" causes error at startup
- I can trigger this even by just double-clicking "audacious.exe" in the installation folder. At startup, audacious is ...
November 28, 2018
- 03:24 Audacious Bug #845: 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- Switching from gtk3 to gtk+ did the trick. Unless the Qt version is planning to replace the winamp-style skins functi...
November 22, 2018
- 17:23 Audacious Bug #845 (Rejected): 3.10 -- am I missing something?
- Ok, so had an update to 3.10 the other day, running Gentoo.
Now I notice that pressing "j" with Audacious opened d...
May 10, 2018
- 08:40 Audacious Feature #794 (New): Double playlist font size when doubling the WinAmp-style interface size (Ctrl-D)
- The double-size feature is really useful if you have to move Audacious to a smaller screen with high resolution (such...
April 05, 2018
- 08:38 Audacious Feature #786 (New): Port global hotkeys plugin to Windows
- As per title, the global hotkeys plugin appears to not be part of the windows build / deployment. Is this something w...
September 11, 2017
- 09:48 Audacious Bug #742 (Closed): Windows startup shaded window issue is back
- This is an issue which was a problem quite some time back and seems to have reared its head again: when starting up A...
December 24, 2015
- 18:50 Audacious Bug #604: Audacious crashes when attempting to display mouse-hover overlay for FLAC files
- So far, so good. A preliminary test gives no issues (: Thanks for the time and effort taken to work around this (:
- 18:49 Audacious Bug #605: Audacious starts up with visible artifacts
- This patched libgdk seems to do the trick for me (: Thanks for the time and effort to track the issue down and work a...
Also available in: Atom