- Registered on: August 12, 2018
- Last connection: August 07, 2022
August 07, 2022
- 15:29 Audacious Feature #1160: Ogg Opus support for streams
- Thanks, works for me!
It doesn't show live song metadata like it used to when they still used vorbis, but after lo...
March 11, 2022
- 18:09 Audacious Feature #1160 (Closed): Ogg Opus support for streams
- A while back rainwave.cc switched from Vorbis to Opus for their radio streams, and now Audacious errors out trying to...
December 01, 2020
- 02:29 Audacious Bug #1035: [meson] qtaudio plugin should be optional, independently of other qt5 code
- Thomas Lange wrote:
> Could you please test the attached patch? I guess that's the right fix.
That one works, but...
November 30, 2020
- 15:01 Audacious Bug #1035 (Closed): [meson] qtaudio plugin should be optional, independently of other qt5 code
- Extremely nitpicky I know, but someone might be happy to avoid the extra dependency.
Disabling it doesn't lose any...
November 19, 2019
- 11:40 Audacious Bug #920 (Closed): meson: fix lame.h detection
- I think I've ran out of meson bugs to report :)
- 11:17 Audacious Bug #919 (Closed): meson: sporadic build failures due to missing aud-dbus.h
- With this one-liner I start getting “fatal error: aud-dbus.h: No such file or directory” at -j4 with ccache enabled:
November 16, 2019
- 08:15 Audacious Bug #917: meson: fix path defines
- Ah hang on, there's more.
- 07:44 Audacious Bug #917 (Closed): meson: fix path defines
- prefix is set correctly, but never passed down to path defines. This manifests itself as audacious failing to start u...
November 11, 2019
- 03:22 Audacious Bug #914 (Closed): meson: icons in 4.0_beta1 are installed to subdirectories named after themselves
- Patch enclosed.
August 12, 2018
- 02:13 Audacious Bug #819 (Closed): Playlist search in Qt5 is really slow on huge playlists
- I've got a playlist with just under 150 thousand entries. In Qt5, each keystroke in the Ctrl+F box freezes the UI for...
Also available in: Atom